Nosh This Shipping Policies
- We take great care and pride in making our chocolates and want to ensure that you receive your order in peak condition. Chocolate melts (!) and ideally should be stored between 60°-68°F. As such, we are very conscious of transit time/temperature and will ship via USPS Priority (or Express Mail if desired) during colder months (appx. November – April), and we will only ship USPS Express Mail during the warmer months (appx. May – October).
Please note: Since our all of our products are made fresh, it may take between 5 and 7 days to process your order.
San Francisco Bay Area Recipients
- Year-round, if your shipping address is within the greater San Francisco Bay Area, choose the “Cold Weather Shipping” option and we will ship via USPS Priority to the following counties, as they are within the 1-Day delivery radius of Nosh This HQ: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano and Sonoma.
Since we have moved our chocolate factory to a new location, at this time we are not able to offer a “Pick-up at Chocolate Factory” option at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will hope to have that option available in the future.
We will only ship orders on Monday through Thursday to limit time in transit to 2 days. Priority Mail orders will only be shipped Monday – Wednesday to ensure delivery by Friday. No orders will be shipped on Friday or Saturday without special arrangement. Please email us at NoshThis@gmail.com if you require Saturday delivery to a residential address.
Warm Weather Policies
With the exceptions noted above, we will only ship via USPS Express Mail during the warm/hot months in order to ensure that our delicate chocolates get to you in optimal condition. When necessary, but particularly during these months, your order will ship with biodegradable gel ice to control temperature extremes. When necessary, we will also ship in foam coolers.
Please be aware: If you choose the cold-weather shipping option at checkout, but your zip code is outside of the above listed counties and the destination is determined to be too warm, additional costs may apply. We will contact you prior to shipping and we will not ship your order if we cannot reach you. We will then issue a refund.
Orders to Hawaii are only taken during the winter months, as we are unable to guarantee next day shipping to the islands.
Confirm Shipping Information
- We want to assure that we can process your order promptly and accurately. Please confirm that all details of your order are correct and that someone will be available to receive your chocolates before submitting your order. We will not be responsible for incorrect addresses and packages that are undeliverable because of errors in shipping information.
- We are happy to deliver to residences, but prefer to deliver to business addresses in order to avoid your chocolates being left without supervision. (Remember, chocolate melts!) Packages may be left without a signature if no one is there to sign for it. Nosh This is not responsible for packages stolen or damaged after they are delivered to the address specified by the customer. We suggest shipping your chocolates to a business address if possible to ensure your package arrives safely and out of the elements. We require a signature for purchases totaling more than $100.
- Shipping costs are charged per address and are calculated using the grid below. We are happy to ship to multiple addresses but additional shipping fees will apply.
For our global fans, we are now able to ship outside the United States! Special arrangements must be made for this and shipping costs will vary. Please contact us directly at NoshThis@gmail.com to arrange details. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, APOs or FPOs at this time.
Thanks for reading all these boring, fine details. Our chocolates are very good and if you follow the above guidelines, you’ll be sure to get them in your face as we made them.